Cypress Life Group
Is a Non-Profit Organisation which is approved at SARS with a BPO number: 930057243 set out in Section 30(3) of the Income Tax Act No 58 of 1962 (The Act) from 3 April 2017.
We have been approved for Section 18A (1)(a) whereby donations to the organisation will be tax deductible.
- Our main goal is to help people “LIVE AS IF THEY ARE LOVED” and to know the Grace of God and to live a life of happy, loving and caring people.
- To build a solid Foundation which will enable us to make a difference In any person’s life, or organisation which needs financial, medical, physical and or emotional support.
- To get our project “Spinning a Vision” up and running. This will be a platform for people to improve their health and their physical wellbeing.
- To reach out to as many unprivileged sick people in hospitals and rehabilitation centres.
- To help unprivileged children.
- To reach out to our elderly in need.
- To be able to assist and support our local animal shelters.
To enable us to do this, we need the support of people who believe in the same vision, who are willing and able to help us achieve these goals and who can assist with funding and donations.
Sarakie Rossouw, Sharon Fourie, Leanne van der Walt